Standard Traffic Loop Saw
Our Wolverine Equipment division is the only manufacturer of a traffic detection/circular loop cutting saw. Circular loops save time and money over conventional rectangular loops and provide superior signal recognition over alternative methods. Our W-60LS traffic loop saw will maintain a uniform depth over the entire cut – something inspectors require and core drilling systems cannot provide.
Wolverine Equipment is the only US manufacturer of the circle traffic loop cutting saws.
Key features include:
- 56 HP Kohler KDI 1903 Diesel Engine
- Blade capacity of 14” – 18”
- Cuts 6 foot diameter circles
- Hydraulic raise and lower
- 1-7/16” spindle with tapered roller bearings
- Twin mounted side night lights
- 14” or 18” blade guard included
- Hydraulic actuated pivoting plant
- Handles allow for ease of portability
- Unit is powder-coated for longer wear
- Tier 4 Emissions Final