Dual Circuit Gas Hydraulic Power Packs
Wolverine’s new dual circuit hydraulic power packs are designed to run two independent hydraulic power tools simultaneously. Available in either a 23.5 HP or 37 HP model, this unit is capable of powering any two tools, including core drills, hand saws, chain saws and ring saws. This allows users to take just one power unit to a job site, translating to greater efficiency with lower costs in labor, maintenance and fuel.
Features and benefits include:
- 23.5 HP or 37 HP engine depending on model
- Each circuit has adjustable hydraulic flow
- Industry first, low hydraulic oil level engine shut-off
- High efficiency air-cooled hydraulic system includes a 10 micron full flow return filter
- Self-contained units are compact and easy to move
- Selectable hydraulic flow rate will produce up to 2500 psi. The pressure relief valve is set at 2000 psi.
- Units have a 6.5 gallon gas tank and an electric start
- Large, 13” x 5” never-flat tires are standard
- Lifting eye and handles allow for easy of portability
- Power packs come with a powder-coated finish for longer wear
Compact Hydraulic Power Pack Specifications: